As of the 1st of July 2012 all the miniatures in TAG 28mm range are set to rise in price by about 10% per item.
It has been two years since we last raised our prices in this way and in that time material costs and shipping prices have both ballooned, the price of metal alloy doubled over the period.
Prices on all packs of metal miniatures will rise, as shown on the table below, but we are delighted to say that we continue our policy of FREE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING, on all orders for the foreseeable future.
The details of the rise are as follows;
- £3.60 (all weapons & equipment packs) go to £3.95
- £5.95 (most basic infantry packs) go to £6.50
- £6.70 (some diorama packs) go to £7.40
- £7.85 (all Renaissance Generals) go to £8.55
- £9.70 (all cavalry packs) go to £10.60
The Unit builders will also rise by a similar amount, details as follows;
- £24.50 (dragoon unit builders) go to £26.95
- £27.50 (most infantry unit builders) go to £29.95
- £33.00 (all cavalry unit builders) go to £36.00
- £40.00 (Imperial German unit builder) go to £44.00
- £42.50 (Swedish unit builder) go to £46.75
- £46.00 (Scottish unit builder) go to £50.50
- £50.50 (huge early Swedish unit) go to £55.00
Also I have decided to drop the DBR full armies, listed here, as they are going to be superseded by the Field of Glory Renaissance Starter armies that I have worked out. The new FoGR armies will be smaller than these DBR 450 pt armies and so this will be the last chance to get these large armies at the large discounts that they represent.